In the age of digitalisation, efficiency is not only a matter of productivity, but also of appropriately managing various forms of disruption. The best way Manufacturing processes highlight performance reserves that are lying dormant in your production facilities. One critical issue here is unplanned plant shutdowns. If detected and remedied in time, the daily production output can easily be increased by five to ten percent.
Our Deep Dive Paper addresses:
- Expensive and inefficient: problems resulting from an unplanned system downtime
- Unplanned system downtime creates a competitive disadvantage
- 3 parameters to prevent the worst case scenario
- Efficient production thanks to intelligent software
- HMI: shop floor meets management